Revolutionary thermal imaging performance that keeps getting better If you’re a busy home inspector, energy auditor, or HVAC pro who frequently takes advantage of thermal imaging to uncover heat issues affecting building performance, you need to work efficiently and be able to share images and detailed reports quickly. FLIR’s latest E60bx camera with MSX can help you do just that, providing an excellent, new array of imaging, communication, and productivity tools to make your job a whole lot easier.
- 320X240 Resolution/60Hz
- Wireless connectivity – FLIR’s Wi-Fi communication to tablets and smartphones lets your customers see what your camera sees as you do your inspection. They’ll love this feature! Or, connect via Bluetooth to select FLIR and Extech meters to display and store moisture or load data along with your thermal image.
- Wide and 2x optics – Optional lenses give you the flexibility to have a wide angle lens for indoor building shots and a 2x to measure smaller objects and from a distance.
- Auto orientation – Lets you keep the on-screen graphics properly oriented for landscape and portrait shots.
- Touchscreen control – Allows you to do analysis right on the image in the field. Move multiple spots and area box tools to wherever you want to easily measure or annotate temperature differences.
- MSX – allows you to view and save images in stunning MSX mode, as well as picture-in-picture to overlay thermal onto visible images for easy location orientation and clearer documentation.
- Multiple measurements – Add up to 3 box areas and 3 moveable spots with the touchscreen to gather detailed temperature information.
Tools + Expanded groundbreaking reporting power for the busiest thermographers.
- Stitch FLIR IR images into radiometric panoramas regardless of the order they were taken.
- Record and replay radiometric thermal video sequences and create temporal plots.
- Automatically link to Google Maps™ for images with GPS coordinates.
- Allows you to create a customized Microsoft Word report fast.