MultiMeter/Datalogger (up to 9,999 readings) with Wireless PC interface (433MHz)
The EX542 offers wireless connectivity to your laptop or PC using a USB receiver with a range comparable to Bluetooth (10m/33 ft.). The EX542 transmits real-time data for monitoring, trending and analysis (using the included software) on one of two available frequencies (433MHz). Now, electrical professionals can monitor and data log readings at a safe distance from hazardous locations. Additionally, it is easier to perform remote tasks such as powering up a device from a control panel that is not nearby. From a time-saving perspective for laptop users, the EX542 permits a user to set up his or her laptop at a centralized location and then sequentially data log readings throughout a site without relocating the laptop. In addition to wireless data logging, the EX542 can log up to 9,999 readings internally and also read voltage, current, resistance, capacitance, frequency (with dual-range sensitivity for electrical and electronic work), duty cycle (dwell), continuity, diode testing (2.8 Volt), and even temperature (using its Type K thermistor bead probe). Complete with double-molded test leads, USB wireless receiver, temperature probe, magnetic hanging strap, 9V battery and carrying case.
- True RMS measurements for accurate AC Voltage and Current measurements
- AC/DC Voltage & Current, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency (electrical/electronic), Temperature, Duty Cycle, Diode/Continuity
- Double molded for waterproof (IP67) protection, CAT IV-600V safety rating for industrial applications
- Data Acquisition Mode for real time data transmission directly to your PC
- 1000V input protection on all functions
- Dual sensitivity frequency functions
- Large triple LCD display
- Complete with double molded test leads, magnetic hanging strap, Type K probe, remote receiver with USB cable, PC software (XP only), carrying case, and 9V battery
- EX542 wireless frequency (433MHz) is suitable for use in most regions outside North America. Please see the EX540 (915MHz) for US, Canada, and Mexico.
Be the first to
Leave a Review