The FLIR E5NIST Infrared Camera with NIST Certification and MSX Technology, 120 x 90, 9 Hz is a sophisticated point-and-shoot infrared camera that combines performance and value in one compact thermal imaging camera. Designed to fit beautifully into your IR inspection program, budget, and the palm of your hand, the FLIR E5-NIST quickly pays for itself by identifying electrical, mechanical, or building envelope issues before a failure occurs or an expensive tear-down is required.
Simple Touchscreen Tools
A focus-free lens and simple button navigation to on-screen settings, imaging modes, measurement tools, and saved JPEGS make this camera amazingly easy to operate, even with just the press of a single gloved thumb.
Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX) Technology adds visible spectrum definition to IR images by detecting the edges of objects. Text becomes clearly visible so that you can read a label or identifier within the IR image. This exclusive function provides extraordinary thermal detail that instantly highlights and orients problem locations and eliminates the need to refer back to a visual image for detail.
Breaker panel (MSX)
Missing insulation - summer day (MSX)
Warm drain pipe - wall (MSX)
NIST Certificate of Traceability
FLIR's exclusive 12-Point Inspection and Calibration Program uses temperature references that are calibrated annually and traceable to the SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden, and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Perform a complete operational check
- Image calibration and camera alignment, when applicable
- Verify all internal cable and PCB connections
- Upgrade internal camera software to latest revisions
- Perform minor repairs
- Verify and/or calibrate IR image as needed each temperature range for image uniformity
- Verify ambient temperature compensation as needed
- Re-calibration to ensure it meets factory specification
- Perform quality approved acceptance test procedure
- Provide certificate of conformance
- Provide calibration certificate (optional, extended calibration certificate with measured values)
- Clean optics; viewfinder cleaned when applicable
- *Does not include parts or labor required to meet calibration standards, nor additional lens/filter calibrations.
Be the first to
Leave a Review