The FLIR TG165-NIST Spot Thermal Camera, NIST Certificate of Traceability, 50° x 38.6° FOV, -13 - 716°F Range, 9 Hz Framerate bridges the gap between single spot infrared thermometers and FLIR's more sophisticated thermal imagers. Equipped with FLIR's exclusive Lepton micro thermal sensor, the TG165-NIST lets you see the heat so that you know where to reliably measure it. Designed for general contracting, the TG165-NIST will help you Easily find unseen hot and cold spots for instant troubleshooting. Download and store images on the 8 GB Micro SD card that comes standard with the TG165-NIST camera.
Warm Pipe in Wall
NIST Certificate of Traceability
FLIR's exclusive 12-Point Inspection and Calibration Program uses temperature references that are calibrated annually and traceable to the SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden, and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
12-Point Inspection and Calibration Program:
- Perform a complete operational check
- Image calibration and camera alignment, when applicable
- Verify all internal cable and PCB connections
- Upgrade internal camera software to latest revisions
- Perform minor repairs
- Verify and/or calibrate IR image as needed each temperature range for image uniformity
- Verify ambient temperature compensation as needed
- Re-calibration to ensure it meets factory specification
- Perform quality approved acceptance test procedure
- Provide certificate of conformance
- Provide calibration certificate (optional, extended calibration certificate with measured values)
- Clean optics; viewfinder cleaned when applicable
- *Does not include parts or labor required to meet calibration standards, nor additional lens/filter calibrations.
Be the first to
Leave a Review