Crawling is without a doubt the worst part of inspecting. Make it the best part, with the new and improved Crawlbot 6T (XL). With an impressive tank track and 0 degree turning for those tight spaces, the Crawlbot 6T (XL) is loaded with a 360 degree panning, tilting, 2K camera with improved lighting for impeccable clarity. The app for the camera allows you to view pictures your mobile device. Running on a 4 Cell Lipo battery to supply the juice needed to get through those tight crawlspace cavities. You can inspect the next cramped crawlspace with the new Crawlbot 6T (XL). Now with brilliant lights on both sides of the bot for even better clarity in those dark crawlspaces.
Contact us for financing options!
- Slowed down to 30 rpm motors with triple the torque of the original 6.
- Semi-sealed drive train to reduce derailing.
- 7 inch monitor with future proof hdmi input
- Stainless steel drive sprockets and side plates. - Impressive 6 wheel drive for the ultimate power.- 4 cell lipo battery to supply the needed juice.
- Zero degree turning for those tight spaces.
- 360 degree panning camera.(180 degrees each way)
- Self centering panning servo.
- Full size tilt servo.
- Improved lighting and live video feed.
- HD pictures and video with ultimate clarity.(12mp/2K)
- Custom cut case with extension handle and ball bearing wheels.
- Brilliant LED lights on the side of the bot
- Built for the future with room to evolve.
*once your order is placed you will be sent an invoice from InspectorShop, and over then next couple days our Crawlbot engineer will prepare, test, and ship out your order in accordance with the time it was finalized. Turnaround is usually 4 to 5 weeks.
ReviewsJose AndradeThe crawlbot works perfect when it wants to. The Front LED light does not come on all time. I had to attach a magnetic light to the front of it to get some good pictures. The quality of the pictures is great. wish there was a guard for the camera when the crawlbot is going through spiderwebs, the webs cover the camera and you have to bring the crawlbot back to you and clean it. Annyoing... The battery on the monitor does not last that long. i have to charge it every time! and i used the crawlobot for about 15-20 min for an average home of 1200-1600 sq ft. I hate the fact that you can't call someone to explain the issues to a person. You have to email. Not the most efficient way. The track system is pretty cool but one of the tracks seems to ALWAYS come of the gear drive. i've made sure the guide is always clean to help it stay in place but it always seems to come off. The SD card that the crawlbot came in with DOES Not support the "SPEED". (whatever that means). It will only let me record a video in 16 second increments. Last final thing, When you receive the crawlbot is DOES NOT come with instructions. you have to wing it. theres a couple of videos on youtube that are kinda helful. like i said earlier. pretty cool WHEN it all works.James McTague
Crawl BotI have been using it a few months and so far very happy with it. Jim
Leave a Review